GR AUDITING SERVICE FLOW CHART
The various sections of the QM and the Operative Procedures describe in detail and analytically (Flowchart) the various processes.
Operative procedure describe the whole audit and certification process.
The company’s activity is the audit and certification of HALAL COMPLIANCE of food industry.
The company that operates under license from Greek Authorities and the Moufti of Komotini Greece.
The process starts usually with a clients relative request for HALAL audit and Certification.
After relative request a communication with the GM is performed. During the communication the procedure is analysed and agreed.
After the agreement signed the company plans an audit. There are 3 accredited auditors from the Moufti of Komotini Greece. They prepare the audit with the GM, receive all documentation sent from the client in the initial communication stage (at least flow diagrams, product list, product raw material, major suppliers, etc) and prepare their visit to the clients premises . GM special instructions to auditor are recorded and kept in the client file. Clients special requests are recorded and kept in the client file.
The auditor uses a standard check list and all issues found evidence are signed by both the clients representative and the auditor.
The audit documents are submitted to the GM and the certification committee meets to approve the procedure and issue the certification. Audit and approval records are kept. The certification is sent to the client.
The process steps are:
1. Contact by phone or email from client asking for procedure details.
2. GM communication by email asking for product specifications and production outline
3. Client sends information
4. GM reviews thw information and gives initial clearance for audit or not
5. In the case of positive answer a contract and letter of understanding are signed
6. Audit planned
7. Client asked to send full documentation
8. Auditor preparation
9. Audit conduction
10. Audit reporting and evidence collection
11. HALAL GR certification committee notification and approval
12. Certification issue
13. Notification to Shariah commitee
14. Certification sent to client
The certification is valid for 1 year.
The next audit is planned in a 6 months.
For the renewal, all the above stages are followed from the beginning.